Hire the Best
Trusted by Brands Everywhere
specialties to hire for
Number of briefs completed
Average creator rating
Number of cities Snapwire
creators are located.
Lifestyle Photography, Headshot Photography
Hi! I am a professional wedding & lifestyle photographer based in the Bay Area.Hire Me
Videography, Lifestyle Photography
I am a freelance photographer and videographer specializing in being a complete content solution for...Hire Me
I am a Mexican photographer and videographer who is always looking for new inspirations to create co...Hire Me
My name is Jack Botti and I'm a travel videographer currently based in Scottsdale, Arizona. I have b...Hire Me
Want to browse more videographers?Sign Up
How to hire a videographer
Finding and hiring a videographer on Snapwire is a simple process that can be done in minutes. Hiring a videographer isn't too different from hiring other creative freelancers. On Snapwire you'll want to have an idea of your creative vision and base your search for a videographer around that vision. Once you've found a videographer that suits your needs you can brief them and with a few clicks have them hired on Snapwire.
How to write a great creative brief for videos
Writing a creative brief for videographers can be a difficult task if you don't know where to start. Thankfully Snapwire makes it easy to articulate your creative vision with our intuitive creative brief builder that allows anyone to write a great creative brief. If you want a comprehensive overview of writing a creative brief be sure to read our guide on how to write effective briefs.
When writing a creative brief for videographers keep the following points in mind:
- Be specific about your final deliverable. Decide if you want unedited footage or an edited clip and how long that clip should be.
- Decide whether you or the videographer will source audio for the footage.
- Take into account where the videos will ultimately end up. Your videographer will need to film according to how the video may end up being cropped.
If you're ready to start looking for your next Videographer, login or sign up on Snapwire to start searching.
What is a videographer?
Video has overtaken all digital marketing channels and is now essential to maintain a fresh brand. A videographer will provide services to commercial clients by producing all types of video specific content including short form videos, TikToks, GIF's, documentary style video, testimonial videos or longer form videos. When hiring a videographer there's a few things to keep in mind including:
- How long of a video do you want your videographer to produce.
- Will the videographer handle editing or will you handle all the editing of the video clips.
- Where will the videos live. Will they live in a social platform like instagram or TikTok or go on a website. The videographer will need to take this into account so they know the proper dimensions to be shooting in.
Videographers can play a vital role in producing enough content for your brand.
How much does it cost to hire a videographer?
The cost to hire a videographer can vary widely depending on the type of video you're wanting and the extent of the editing required. Sometimes clients may require a videographer to create different cuts of the same video clips which can drive costs up. Other elements that can drive the cost of a videographer up include:
- Music or audio requirements. Trying to license some music and audio may cost the videographer more.
- If extensive graphic design work is required to be layered into the videos produced by the videographer.
A professional videographer can provide an excellent service to ensure you get quality videos.
Why hire a freelance videographer?
Videographers can vary widely by specialty and skill and it's likely you'll need to produce a variety of videos. A freelance videographer can provide you with an invaluable resource to ensure you're producing video consistently.